Va. trooper hit by police car
The Richmond Times-Dispatch
NORFOLK, VA – A state trooper helped arrest a speeding motorcyclist in Norfolk on Wednesday night despite being struck by another police car during the pursuit.
Trooper Lee C. White III had cornered a motorcyclist in a cul-de- sac, and during the ensuing foot pursuit White was struck and knocked to the ground by a car driven by another state trooper, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Va. trooper hit by police car
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help