Pair arrested for trying to rob undercover cops
By Carolyn Smith
The Belleville News-Democrat
BROOKLYN, Ill. — A 17-year-old Brooklyn man was charged with attempted armed robbery after he and a juvenile attempted to rob agents with the Metropolitan Enforcement Group of Southern Illinois.
No one was injured and police were able to arrest the two suspects involved.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pair arrested for trying to rob undercover cops
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help