Texas officer stabbed in head
By John S. Merculief
The San Angelo Standard-Times
SAN ANGELO, Texas — A San Angelo police officer was stabbed in the forehead Monday afternoon while responding to a noise call at a motel in the central part of the city.
About 5:05 p.m. Monday, Officer Brian Jackson, 27, responded to a loud music complaint at El Patio Motel, 1901 W. Beauregard Ave., said Lt. Curtis Milbourn, city police spokesman, in an e-mail news release.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Texas officer stabbed in head
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court