Wis. dept. disbanded, city sees few complaints
By Jacqui Seibel
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
LISBON, Wis. — After months of turmoil that led to the decision to disband the town's Police Department, the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department quietly has taken over patrolling the area with little fanfare and few complaints.
Fire Chief Doug Brahm called it a seamless transition after having some reservations.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wis. dept. disbanded, city sees few complaints
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms