Indiana sheriff injured in crash
VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. — Indiana State Police troopers are investigating a two-vehicle crash at 8 p.m. Wednesday on Indiana 63 at County Road 150 North in north-central Vermillion County.
An ISP report today states that an alleged intoxicated driver's vehicle hit the police vehicle of Michael R. Holtkamp of Perrysville, an on-duty Vermillion County Sheriff's deputy en route to assist the Cayuga deputy town marshal on an unrelated incident.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Indiana sheriff injured in crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman