5 injured in crash involving squad car
CHICAGO — A Cicero man was ticketed following a Friday morning traffic crash involving a Cook County squad car that left two correctional officers and three other people injured on Chicago's Southwest Side.
Angel Rodriguez, 20, was ticketed for driving through a red light, driving left of the center line and driving without a valid license in the accident near West 26th Street and South Kostner Avenue about 9:30 a.m., police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 5 injured in crash involving squad car
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house