2 cops, 3 others injured in squad crash
By Lisa Donovan
The Chicago Sun-Times
CHICAGO — Five people, including two Chicago Police officers, were injured late Sunday night in a crash on the Southwest Side, a Chicago Fire Department spokesman said.
About 11:20 p.m., emergency crews were summoned to the 2500 block of South Central Park where a squad car, occupied by the two officers, and another vehicle, carrying three people, crashed, said Joe Roccasalva, a Fire Department spokesman.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 cops, 3 others injured in squad crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform