Shots fired at Ill. patrol car, 3 arrested
By Terry Hillig
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
COLLINSVILLE, Ill.. — Three suspects were arrested Monday following a manhunt that began after shots were fired at a Madison County Sheriff's Department patrol car on Interstates 55-70 about 1:30 a.m.
Authorities said multiple shots were fired at the police car after the deputy tried to stop a black Chevrolet Camaro convertible with Ohio license plates.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Shots fired at Ill. patrol car, 3 arrested
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds