Mo. security guard dies of assault injuries
By Cory de Vera
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A 61-year-old security guard at Cox North hospital has died of injuries suffered when he was allegedly kicked in the back of the head by a patient he was trying to calm.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. security guard dies of assault injuries
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform