N.C. police 'acted appropriately' in video
By Sonja Elmquist
The News & Record
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police officers depicted striking a suspect in a video shot in Smith Homes on June 19 were acting appropriately, police administrators said.
The Police Neighborhood Resource Center officers shown in the video used an appropriate level of force to subdue an armed and uncooperative man, said Capt. Anita Holder.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.C. police 'acted appropriately' in video
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court