N.C. police 'acted appropriately' in video
By Sonja Elmquist
The News & Record
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police officers depicted striking a suspect in a video shot in Smith Homes on June 19 were acting appropriately, police administrators said.
The Police Neighborhood Resource Center officers shown in the video used an appropriate level of force to subdue an armed and uncooperative man, said Capt. Anita Holder.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.C. police 'acted appropriately' in video
- Media Relations
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house