Ariz. cops ditch codes for 'plain English'
By Senta Scarborough
The Arizona Republic
MESA, Ariz. — For Mesa police officers, it's back to plain talk.
The day of using codes on police radio channels in Mesa is coming to an end.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ariz. cops ditch codes for 'plain English'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help