Cops mistake diabetic's low blood sugar for drunkenness, suit alleges
By Gina Damron and Tammy Stables Battaglia
The Detroit Free Press
DETROIT — Pamela Griglen rushed into the hospital that June evening to be at the side of her bloodied, bandaged, diabetic husband.
At first, she thought Ernest Griglen Jr. of Detroit had been in a car accident.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help