Family of Texas officer sues driver in fatal crash, Ford Motor Co.
By Debra Dennis
Dallas Morning News
FORT WORTH, Texas — The family of a police officer killed in a fiery car crash is suing the man who killed him and Ford Motor Co., claiming the Crown Victoria was unsafe and contributed to his death.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman