Ariz. CO fatally shot in carjacking
Police have not found any evidence linking Gerrard's slaying to his work with DOC.
By Jonathan J. Cooper
BUCKEYE, Ariz. — A Department of Corrections officer was shot and killed late Saturday in an apparent carjacking near his Buckeye home, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ariz. CO fatally shot in carjacking
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police