Mass. officer cleared of DUI gets job back
By Jennifer Mann
The Patriot Ledger
QUINCY, Mass. — Quincy police officer Siobhan O'Connor was fired in 2005 after being charged with driving drunk at 100 miles an hour on the Southeast Expressway.
She was later acquitted of that charge, and now has won her job back, with back pay, as part of a settlement with the city.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. officer cleared of DUI gets job back
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house