N.J. trooper thanks cops for support during trial
By Matthew Spolar
The Philadelphia Inquirer
Shortly after Trooper Robert Higbee heard the "not guilty" verdict that ended his vehicular-homicide trial yesterday, he turned around and scanned the crowd behind him.
"Thank you very much," he said to a courtroom packed with law enforcement officers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman