N.H. trooper appeals firing
By Annmarie Timmins
When he gave an appeals board his side of his firing last month, former state trooper James Conrad was patient and cooperative while testifying. He was less so under cross-examination by the state yesterday.
When asked by state attorney Marta Modigliani about a 1998 reprimand for allegedly calling a supervisor a "d---head," Conrad disputed the account. When pressed, Conrad corrected Modigliani, saying he had only asked his supervisor why he was behaving like a "d---head."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.H. trooper appeals firing
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds