N.M. department probes reserve officer's arrests
By T.J. Wilham
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — David Young wears a badge and carries a gun.
He has arrested 18 people since January 2008. He has written criminal complaints testifying under "the penalty of perjury" that he is a detective with the Albuquerque Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.M. department probes reserve officer's arrests
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds