N.M. department probes reserve officer's arrests
By T.J. Wilham
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — David Young wears a badge and carries a gun.
He has arrested 18 people since January 2008. He has written criminal complaints testifying under "the penalty of perjury" that he is a detective with the Albuquerque Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.M. department probes reserve officer's arrests
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help