Texas cop killed responding to disturbance call
By Jason Witmer and James Nielsen
A Pasadena police officer was killed this morning in a shootout in which the suspect also was seriously wounded.
Officer Jesse Hamilton, 29 was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital-Texas Medical Center, where he died of a head wound.
Hamilton was responding to a disturbance call at a trailer park near the intersection of Shaver and Queens before 6:30 a.m., Assistant Police Chief Bud Corbett said.
Read full story: Pasadena police officer killed in shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds