Texas cop killed responding to disturbance call
By Jason Witmer and James Nielsen
A Pasadena police officer was killed this morning in a shootout in which the suspect also was seriously wounded.
Officer Jesse Hamilton, 29 was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital-Texas Medical Center, where he died of a head wound.
Hamilton was responding to a disturbance call at a trailer park near the intersection of Shaver and Queens before 6:30 a.m., Assistant Police Chief Bud Corbett said.
Read full story: Pasadena police officer killed in shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help