Texas cop killed responding to disturbance call
By Jason Witmer and James Nielsen
A Pasadena police officer was killed this morning in a shootout in which the suspect also was seriously wounded.
Officer Jesse Hamilton, 29 was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital-Texas Medical Center, where he died of a head wound.
Hamilton was responding to a disturbance call at a trailer park near the intersection of Shaver and Queens before 6:30 a.m., Assistant Police Chief Bud Corbett said.
Read full story: Pasadena police officer killed in shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend