Texas cop killed responding to disturbance call
By Jason Witmer and James Nielsen
A Pasadena police officer was killed this morning in a shootout in which the suspect also was seriously wounded.
Officer Jesse Hamilton, 29 was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital-Texas Medical Center, where he died of a head wound.
Hamilton was responding to a disturbance call at a trailer park near the intersection of Shaver and Queens before 6:30 a.m., Assistant Police Chief Bud Corbett said.
Read full story: Pasadena police officer killed in shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Multiple rounds fired at Dallas patrol station