Indy woman allegedly defecates on officer
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. — A Terre Haute woman faces a fourth allegation of stalking in addition to battery by bodily waste after she allegedly defecated on a police officer during her arrest Tuesday.
Jean Somers, 51, appeared Wednesday morning in Vigo Superior Court Division 1, where Judge Michael Eldred stated that a warrant for stalking had been issued for incidents that occurred from Sept. 5-25. Somers allegedly continued to harass a person by leaving notes and other items in her car, making telephone calls and texting her, following her and confronting her at church.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Indy woman allegedly defecates on officer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house