St. Louis officer dies of injuries after car crash
By Kim Bell
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A young policeman with the St. Louis Police Department has died of injuries from an Oct. 6 crash in his patrol car, the department announced Friday.
Officer Julius Moore, 23, died at about 6 p.m. Thursday at St. Louis University Hospital.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help