Ga. cops discover rolling meth lab after seatbelt stop
By Megan Matteucci
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
A Doraville K-9 officer stopped a man on I-285 Wednesday for not wearing a seat belt and discovered that he was making meth in his Acura, police said.
Thomas Christian Johns, 30, of Lawrenceville is being held in the Doraville jail on charges of trafficking, manufacturing and distributing methamphetamine.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests