Four charged with attempting to kill Pa. officers
The men were arrested in two separate incidents
PHILADELPHIA — Four men have been charged with trying to kill police officers Wednesday night in two incidents, one involving gunfire during a robbery, the other a stolen car.
Two officers were injured when hit by the car, and its driver and a suspect in the robbery were wounded by police bullets.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Officer Safety
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman