Four charged with attempting to kill Pa. officers
The men were arrested in two separate incidents
PHILADELPHIA — Four men have been charged with trying to kill police officers Wednesday night in two incidents, one involving gunfire during a robbery, the other a stolen car.
Two officers were injured when hit by the car, and its driver and a suspect in the robbery were wounded by police bullets.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests