2 Ark. cops shot serving warrant
Neither suffered life-threatening injuries
The Associated Press
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Authorities say two police officers were shot and injured while trying to serve a search warrant for drugs at a home in Little Rock, Ark.
Authorities say neither officer suffered life-threatening injuries. One was shot in the leg and the other was shot in the stomach, but his protective vest prevented serious injury.
The shooting occurred around 7:30 a.m. Friday.
Police say two suspects inside the home also were shot, but their conditions were not immediately available.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests