P1 Photo of the Week: Night training in a new light
This photo was taken with a Nikon D5000. The 10-second exposure was made into a single image HDR with Photomatix. It depicts Sergeant Tad Pritchett doing a little night training with the X26 TASER in hand.
Picture submitted by: Sgt. Tad Pritchett, Morton County (ND) Sheriff's Department
Calling all police photographers! PoliceOne needs pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo - it could be selected as our Photo of the Week! Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you - Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend