P1 Photo of the Week: Supporting the LEO community
Former UFC light-heavyweight champion Forrest Griffin appeared at the annual Baker to Vegas Challenge Cup Relay race in Las Vegas. He signed autographs and took pictures for several hours from the IES booth at the annual awards ceremony. The ceremony draws from 3,000 - 5,000 competitors, support persons and family members. Forrest Griffin, a former law enforcement officer himself, said he just wanted to show his support for the those who still serve and protect.
Picture submitted by: Chuck Deakins
Calling all police photographers! PoliceOne needs pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo - it could be selected as our Photo of the Week! Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you - Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police