Pa. suspect paid bail with counterfeit money
Ronald T. White had two more counterfeit $20 bills on him when he was arrested
By Jason Nark
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — Last week, Ronald T. White walked out of the Cinnaminson Police Department in Burlington County after using fake $20 bills to post bail.
It didn't take long for police there to realize they'd been duped. They immediately signed an arrest warrant for forgery for the 35-year-old Camden man.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. suspect paid bail with counterfeit money
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police