Pa. suspect paid bail with counterfeit money
Ronald T. White had two more counterfeit $20 bills on him when he was arrested
By Jason Nark
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — Last week, Ronald T. White walked out of the Cinnaminson Police Department in Burlington County after using fake $20 bills to post bail.
It didn't take long for police there to realize they'd been duped. They immediately signed an arrest warrant for forgery for the 35-year-old Camden man.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. suspect paid bail with counterfeit money
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds