Calif. city holds pro-Mehserle rally
By Elisabeth Nardi
Contra Costa Times
Walnut Creek is gearing up for what may be the Bay Area's first pro-Johannes Mehserle rally as interest grows in the demonstration planned for Monday.
Chief Joel Bryden said Walnut Creek police are prepared for the event, dubbed the "In Support of Johannes Mehserle and L.E.O. (law enforcement officers) Rally." It will be held outside Walnut Creek Superior Court, 640 Ygnacio Valley Road, near downtown.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. city holds pro-Mehserle rally
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds