Cops: No 'favors' in arrest of Giuliani's daughter
A police source said that nobody did her any favors. "In fact, it's almost like they went out of their way not to help her"
By Larry Celona, Lorena Mongelli and Leonard Greene
New York Post
NEW YORK — There was no special treatment for former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's daughter after she was busted for allegedly stealing makeup from a trendy Upper East Side cosmetics store, police said.
In fact, law-enforcement sources said yesterday, Caroline Giuliani had it tougher than a typical shoplifter, especially considering the East 86th Street Sephora she allegedly looted didn't even want to press charges.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper