P1 Photo of the Week: Reason enough to index your finger?
This week’s photo is from Burke L. Morin, a Lieutenant with the Green River (Wyo.) Police Department, who writes that in this incident, which took place nearly three decades ago, one chief, one lieutenant, and one detective were working narcotics and in the the process doing a buy bust. "The press had been invited along," Morin writes. "After the signal had been given for the bust they were running down the sidewalk, hit a patch of ice. This picture was taken by the press photographer he was kind enough to give us the negative and not print the picture. The Chief and Lt were particularly proud of the fact that neither had their finger in the trigger guard when in this shot."
Calling all police photographers! PoliceOne needs pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo — it could be selected as our Photo of the Week! Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you - Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper