Alleged 'citizen's arrest' puts Idaho man in jail
A woman told police that a man said she was driving drunk and that he was making a citizen's arrest
By Rachel Cook
Idaho Falls Post Register
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho — Idaho Falls police arrested a man Tuesday night after a woman said he pulled a gun on her while attempting to make a "citizen's arrest."
The woman told police she was driving on the 400 block of 10th Street when she saw Jason Gordon Lawrence, 37, throw a dog out of the vehicle he was driving. She began to follow him.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help