Video: Son stuffs mother's body into car
Surveillance video was taken three days before the body was found
PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. — Authorities have released new video of a man accused of murdering his mother and dragging her body out of her home.
According to police, surveillance video taken from a neighbor's home across the street shows Natalie Belmonte's adopted son stuffing her body into the trunk of her own 2007 red Lexus ES, sometime on the morning of July 17.
The video also shows Belmonte and the accused, 21-year-old Gerard "Gery" Belmonte, arriving to the home late after a graduation party, hours earlier. Three days later, Belmonte's body was found decomposing in a marshy wooded area, near her home, where the police had been searching.
Read the full story
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house