Fake cop who forced woman to undress pleads guilty
Jose Baray stopped a woman at a Utah motel and identified himself as a police officer
The Salt Lake Tribune
PROVO, Utah — A man accused of impersonating a police officer and forcing a woman to undress has accepted a plea deal from prosecutors.
Jose Baray, 37, pleaded guilty Tuesday in 4th District Court to aggravated assault, a third-degree felony, and two misdemeanor counts of impersonating an officer and unlawful detention.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court