Ex-cop accused of stealing from police charity caught
If convicted, could face seven-year prison term
By Dan Rozek
CHICAGO — A former Woodridge cop who vanished in May after he was charged with stealing more than $30,000 earmarked for a police charity group has been arrested in Missouri.
Scott Webb, 39, was arrested Tuesday after a traffic stop in Branson.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman