Ex-cop accused of stealing from police charity caught
If convicted, could face seven-year prison term
By Dan Rozek
CHICAGO — A former Woodridge cop who vanished in May after he was charged with stealing more than $30,000 earmarked for a police charity group has been arrested in Missouri.
Scott Webb, 39, was arrested Tuesday after a traffic stop in Branson.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help