Robbery suspect caught handing out cash to kids
A cab driver in Mass. told police that a fare had told him that she just robbed a bank
BOSTON — Boston police say a woman suspected of robbing a city bank was caught a short time later handing out dollar bills to children at a park.
Police say workers at the Citizens Bank told them a woman walked into the branch just after 3 p.m. on Wednesday, passed a teller a note demanding money and warned she had a gun. She then left with an undisclosed amount of cash.
A cab driver told police that a fare had told him that she just robbed a bank.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Robbery suspect caught handing out cash to kids
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house