Nev. deputy constables' TV pilot draws scrutiny
Clark County Constable John Bonaventura is speaking out about a profanity-laced video his office made for a potential reality TV show
By Joe Schoenmann
Las Vegas Sun
LAS VEGAS — Constables from Henderson, North Las Vegas and Boulder City this morning said the reputations of all constables had been sullied in the last year by the behavior of the Las Vegas Township constable's office.
The constables addressed the Clark County Commission in the wake of a video being posted to the Web site of Las Vegas Township Constable John Bonaventura, in which deputy constables are shown cursing, making a traffic stop and referring to themselves as "police."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Nev. deputy constables' TV pilot draws scrutiny
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house