Suit claims Pa. troopers urinated on woman
A woman who was intoxicated at the time of her arrest says she smelled urine when she came to
By Sam Wood
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — A woman who claims Pennsylvania state police pepper-sprayed her, doused her with cold water, then urinated on her will have her day in court.
A federal judge ruled Monday that Derena Marie Madison, 40, can proceed with her lawsuit against five troopers who had sought to have the case dismissed.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suit claims Pa. troopers urinated on woman
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house