Suit claims Pa. troopers urinated on woman
A woman who was intoxicated at the time of her arrest says she smelled urine when she came to
By Sam Wood
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — A woman who claims Pennsylvania state police pepper-sprayed her, doused her with cold water, then urinated on her will have her day in court.
A federal judge ruled Monday that Derena Marie Madison, 40, can proceed with her lawsuit against five troopers who had sought to have the case dismissed.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suit claims Pa. troopers urinated on woman
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms