Suit claims Pa. troopers urinated on woman
A woman who was intoxicated at the time of her arrest says she smelled urine when she came to
By Sam Wood
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — A woman who claims Pennsylvania state police pepper-sprayed her, doused her with cold water, then urinated on her will have her day in court.
A federal judge ruled Monday that Derena Marie Madison, 40, can proceed with her lawsuit against five troopers who had sought to have the case dismissed.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suit claims Pa. troopers urinated on woman
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic