Fla. teen arrested for posing as cop
A teenager charged last year with impersonating a physician's assistant was arrested for pretending to be a police officer
SOUTH BEACH, Fla. — Florida authorities said an teenager charged last year with impersonating a physician's assistant was arrested this week for pretending to be a police officer.
Matthew Scheidt, 18, was arrested Thursday in South Beach after he pulled his vehicle, which resembled an unmarked police car, next to an undercover police officer sitting in a vehicle, the Orlando Sentinel reported Friday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. teen arrested for posing as cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help