Fla. teen arrested for posing as cop
A teenager charged last year with impersonating a physician's assistant was arrested for pretending to be a police officer
SOUTH BEACH, Fla. — Florida authorities said an teenager charged last year with impersonating a physician's assistant was arrested this week for pretending to be a police officer.
Matthew Scheidt, 18, was arrested Thursday in South Beach after he pulled his vehicle, which resembled an unmarked police car, next to an undercover police officer sitting in a vehicle, the Orlando Sentinel reported Friday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. teen arrested for posing as cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman