Video: Woman uses less lethal device on kids
"Don't make momma turn the TASER on you," man who taped the video says
By PoliceOne Staff
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Video appears to show a witness sitting idly by as he recorded a woman using a less lethal device to discipline her children inside a car.
WAFB reported the video was shot in front of the Madison County Court House and uploaded to YouTube this month. A man taped the incident while sitting outside a pizza restaurant across from the courthouse, but seemingly did nothing to help or to alert authorities.
"Don't make momma turn the TASER on you," the man says in the video.
The alleged discipline is not seen on-screen, but the distinct sound of a less lethal device is heard, followed by a child's scream. At one point in the video, a patrol car drives past the scene.
Local news stations say they are working to determine if criminal charges could be filed as a result of the incident.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms