Calif. cops release 'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker
Anti-Islamic movie is inflaming protests across the Middle East
St. Paul Pioneer Press
LOS ANGELES — A Southern California filmmaker linked to an anti-Islamic movie inflaming protests across the Middle East was interviewed Saturday, Sept. 15, by federal probation officers at a Los Angeles sheriff's station.
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, was interviewed for about half an hour in his hometown of Cerritos, Calif., said Steve Whitmore at the Los Angeles County sheriff's department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman