Texas cop suspended for posting racy photos of herself
Officer states she is a model charging photographers for her work
HOUSTON — A 20-year veteran of the Houston Police Department was relieved of duty for posting sexually suggestive photos of herself to a modeling website, officials said.
Sgt. Stacey Suro's nearly 100 photos, some of them nude or in fetish or bondage positions, led to her suspension, pending a police Internal Affairs investigation, KPRC-TV, Houston, reported Tuesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help