Video: Suspect rams cruiser, fatally shot by Ohio cop
The officer was cleared of wrongdoing in the shooting after the suspect intentionally rammed the cruiser
By Eric Lyttle
The Columbus Dispatch
COSHOCTON COUNTY, Ohio — A grand jury has cleared Coshocton County Deputy Sheriff Ernest Snyder of any wrongdoing in the shooting death of a Holmes County man.
The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation worked the past two months investigating the shooting of David Stahl, 20, of Killbuck.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help