Seattle police arrest man crashing kid's pizza party
He ate several slices of pizza, took balloon animals, and refused to leave when parents asked him to
SEATTLE — Seattle police say they arrested a man who crashed an 8-year-old child's party, ate several pieces of pizza and took two balloon animals.
Parents told police they asked the 28-year-old man to leave after he joined the children's party at Green Lake on Wednesday evening. However, police say the shirtless, shoeless man refused and got into a "very heated" exchange with the families at the party. The families called police.
In a release on their website, police say the man appeared to be under the influence of a "potent relaxant of some kind."
Officers first checked to see if the man needed medical attention, then arrested him for investigation of theft.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house