Video: Police TASER, subdue rowdy Chiefs fan
Police were called after receiving complaints that a fan was pouring beer on people in the stands
The Kansas City Star
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An Overland Park man faces several charges after an altercation at Arrowhead Stadium Sunday during which he allegedly kicked a police officer in the groin.
Trenton J. Karlin, 28, is cited in Kansas City Municipal Court with assault, resisting arrest and making offensive contact. A video posted on Youtube shows officers attempting to arrest a man during the Chiefs game against the Dallas Cowboys.
The man refused to cooperate with officers when they tried to escort him away. Eventually, he was taken to the ground and and officers used a Taser on him. After he appeared to calm down and was being led away, he allegedly kicked one of the officers in the groin, according to the reports.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help