Video: Teen's scantily-clad DUI stop goes viral
The 18-year-old admitted she'd had a shot, had BAC of .157
By Will Greenlee
FORT PIERCE, Fla. — An 18-year-old woman driving in her underwear caught the eye of police following some early morning traffic infractions, according to recently released records.
Kristen Forester, of the 3100 block of North U.S. 1 in Fort Pierce, was arrested on a DUI charge after the 3:16 a.m. Oct. 21 incidents.
Police stopped the 2001 Honda Forester was driving, reporting she was speeding and driving recklessly on Seaway Drive. Forester smelled of booze and said she'd had a shot. Forester took field sobriety exercises before police arrested her on a DUI charge.
- Patrol Video
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend