Ex-cop, body camera creator shares his vision
Steve Ward, CEO and founder of VIEVU and former officer discusses how his body camera company was born
By Tech Zulu
The wearable tech sector shows no signs of slowing down in 2014. Cameras, sensors, watches, and glasses are just a sample of the increasing amounts of body-worn tech hitting the market.
VIEVU is one of these companies. It has created a body-worn camera developed for the professional workforce like law enforcement, to help officers keep their integrity and protect themselves from liabilities.
TechZulu had a talk with Steve Ward, CEO and founder of VIEVU, who shares about his passion, work, and startup life.
Full Story: VIEVU Helps Cops turn the Camera on YOU
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman