Ex-cop, body camera creator shares his vision
Steve Ward, CEO and founder of VIEVU and former officer discusses how his body camera company was born
By Tech Zulu
The wearable tech sector shows no signs of slowing down in 2014. Cameras, sensors, watches, and glasses are just a sample of the increasing amounts of body-worn tech hitting the market.
VIEVU is one of these companies. It has created a body-worn camera developed for the professional workforce like law enforcement, to help officers keep their integrity and protect themselves from liabilities.
TechZulu had a talk with Steve Ward, CEO and founder of VIEVU, who shares about his passion, work, and startup life.
Full Story: VIEVU Helps Cops turn the Camera on YOU
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help