Dash cam glitch in Seattle cruisers could threaten cases
Dash cams installed in the past year in patrol cars could possibly be dropping frames of video
SEATTLE — Attorneys with clients criminally charged by the Seattle Police Department could take advantage of a new glitch found in patrol car dashboard cameras.
The Seattle Times reports that dash cams installed in the past year in patrol cars could possibly be dropping frames of video.
The city attorney's office is saying they don't know how many cases could be affected, but they're trying to figure out where the glitch is.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds