Top 5 moments that prove police leaders are still street cops
By PoliceOne Staff
A recent column about a sergeant who never put his rank before his badge had us thinking about other stories we’ve covered recently about chiefs and commissioners who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty, and do more than just reflect on the old days on patrol.
Here are five moments that prove some chiefs are getting up from behind their desks and hitting the streets right alongside their officers.
Do you know of a chief or police leader who belongs on this list? Tell us about them in the comments section below!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper