Video: The value of pre-planned radio communication
IES Police Trainer Chuck Deakins offers an excellent reminder that during the heat of a critical incident, it’s easy to overlook how you’re communicating with your dispatchers. By planning ahead a little bit the types information you’re likely to need in a stressful situation, you will be able to quickly and concisely give other responding officers what they’ll need when they arrive at the scene.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds